Thursday, August 28, 2008

3 Weeks and Counting

So, I have learned that I am capable of being a better blogger...it just requires me to take 5-10 minutes and do it. Bella will soon be 1 month old and I felt the need to be a good mom and post some 3 week old pictures before I jumped the gun and had 1 month pictures.

But, before I do, I must do a little bragging. If I may say so myself, Bella is amazing! She is the sweetest and most precious gift from God that I could ever ask for. I couldn't ask for a better baby. In fact, last night she slept for 5 hours. I was so excited! I can only hope this wasn't a freak incident. Now, don't get me wrong...Austin was a wonderful baby as well. It is interesting though how opposite Bella and Austin are.

Austin had a set of lungs on him that could be heard outside when all the windows and doors were shut while Bella simply whimpers and grunts. Her grunting and straining come from having gas...poor girl...Grandma commented on how loud she is when she toots (you honestly can hear her across the room). She is also battling with spitting up, but it's not just after a feeding. It occurs throughout her naps and even 4 hours after a feeding...one would think her stomach would be empty by then.

But I can't complain. Austin is a healthy 3 year old who is rambunctious, vibrant, and extremely loving. He has the heart of an angel...even though he doesn't always act like one. And Bella is healthy baby. As a mom of two, I couldn't ask for more...nor would I ever dream of it.

So, I guess I should get on to the pictures. Here is my Bella at 3 weeks old!



Bella just posing pretty

Bella also had a visit from Aunt Katie and Uncle Doug.
(They are wonderful friends of ours...practically family)

Doug put Bella's hand in her pocket...isn't that cute!

1 comment:

Kris Was Here said...

I can't believe you let those weirdos near your precious little girl. Are they ready to get one of their own?