So, here it is...the middle (oops, almost the end) of August. It would appear that July got away from me. I had every intention of being a good blogger and posting more pics of my belly, our trip to Omaha for my niece's birthday and the 4th of July, Austin swimming, and so much more. When I made the decision to start a family blog, I knew I would struggle with keeping it up to date. I'm pretty sure I had set a goal of posting at least once a week...looks more like once a month.
Well, my life is hopefully a little less crazy and perhaps I can focus a bit more on the wonderful world of blogging. Here is a quick glimpse at our lives during the month of July.
Well, my life is hopefully a little less crazy and perhaps I can focus a bit more on the wonderful world of blogging. Here is a quick glimpse at our lives during the month of July.
Stay tuned to see what has occurred in August...




No comments:
Post a Comment