Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Only my son...

Okay, so last night Austin was sitting downstairs enjoying some yogurt before we shipped him off to bed. Next thing I know, he hits the TV tray and says "Got it!" When I look down, I see one of those really annoying fruit flies. Then all of a sudden, I see Austin bend over and attempt to lick the fly off the tray and eat it. I, of course, freak out with "What are you doing?" He simply replies, "Flies are good...I'm going to eat the fly like the cats do."

Even with a kind-hearted explanation of how and why people don't eat flies, Austin still insisted that it was okay and he likes to eat flies. I don't know if he has ever actually had a fly or not, but I refuse to witness the act.

1 comment:

Kris Was Here said...

Not only your son. We've not been witness to flies but other things I refuse to name.