Tuesday, April 13, 2010

He's FIVE....

I can hardly believe it! My little boy is officially 5 years old. We had a wonderful celebration on Saturday with some of Austin's friends from school and a childhood friend of mine. The kids ran around like crazy, ate cupcakes, enjoyed balloons and a little gift...I can honestly say the kids really did enjoy themselves and had 'fun' at FUN RUN! It was nice because they have something for all ages...I think Austin wishes we had spent another hour or two there. We will definitely have to come back and visit.



Sunday, we took Austin to see 'How to Train Your Dragon.' It was such a cute movie and Austin enjoyed it which is what matters most! We then spent the evening at Grandma's and Poppy's with Aunt Heather and Uncle Mikey. It was a nice family evening with food and presents!




Austin...I hope you enjoyed turning five and your upcoming year is everything you have imagined!

No comments: