Unfortunately, Bella has been battling an ear infection for nearly the last month. It has moved from her right ear to the left and is now in both. We are on our 3rd round of medication and if this doesn't clear it up our doctor will recommend us to an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist.
It has been rough for Bella since I returned to work last November. Within a week, she had pink eye and the next week a cold. She fought colds all winter long which developed into a serious case of RSV. All the fluid she has had in her head has just seemed to settle in ears now.
On top of all this, Bella has been teething. Her gums do NOT want her teeth to come through. They are so swollen...you can just see her pain. She refuses to chew on anything...no cold clothes, no frozen grapes, NOTHING! I don't like doping her up with Tylenol and Motrin, but I feel it is the only way to help her get through these times.
I can only hope that as Bella approaches 1 year old, she will have some relief from all of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment