Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oops...

So, I know I have mentioned before how horrible of a blogger I am...but I think I have out down myself this time. It's nearly October and I haven't posted since June. I missed the 4th of July, Bella's birthday, the kids 1st day back at school (which they are both just enjoying sooooooo much) and now, here I am.

Jerry had to pick Bella up from day care on Tuesday with a 102.6 degree fever. When he returned later in the day to get Austin, he too had a fever of 101 degrees. So, Jerry was kind enough to stay home with kids on Wednesday and Thursday. In the meantime, he developed a fever as well. I stayed home with the kids Friday and am so far (knock on wood) in the clear.

I did take Bella back to the doctor on Friday. They still claim her symptoms indicate something viral, so I'm hoping it can work through its course and be done soon. We have been doing some breathing treatments simply because she developed a cough and it tends to labor her breathing at night. She is doing much better today, though. And I am a little excited...both kids went to bed without a fever tonight. That is at least a step in the right direction!

I'm off for today. Here's to trying to be a better blogger! :-)

No comments: