So, Austin will be 4 years old on Friday! This is very exciting for all of us. And as the days are nearing...Austin is always full of surprises!
Just tonight, the following conversation took place while we were driving in the car.
Austin: "I can feel Bella's teeth, they are really coming in."
Me: "Austin, why is your finger in Bella's mouth?"
Austin: "I'm feeling her teeth."
Me: "Please don't put your hands in or around Bella's mouth."
Austin: "Why?" - Typical response
Me: "Because we don't want any germs on your hands to get in Bella's mouth."
Austin: "Well, I used hand-sanitizer...so what do you think about that?!?!
Jerry and I giggled quietly...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow...that's funny! Don't you love how much sass they have?
that's awesome. such a bright boy! can't believe he is already four. we still remember getting the call that you were pregnant with Austin, and then the one when he was born. Doesn't seem THAT long ago!
that is awesome. what a bright boy! can't believe he is already four. we still remember getting the call that you were pregnant, and then the one when he was born. Doesn't seem THAT long ago.
Post a Comment