Bella is officially 6 months old and becoming more amazing every day. She is taking it easy when it comes to gaining weight (she decided to try to even it out a bit this month). Her height, however, is in the 99th percentile for girls her age. I looked at Austin's records from his 6 month check-up and Bella is three-fourths an inch longer than he was. I could hardly believe that she is 27.5 inches long. Though, it makes sense...it was just this morning that I was observing her in her car seat and realized that her head is to the top and her feet are at the edge. I guess that means she needs a new seat!Tonight, Austin decided to be nice big-brother and he took some time to play with her. I find it funny how a 3 year old can find infant toys so interesting. He is truly a wonderful big-brother. Bella is very lucky to have. I can only hope the joy between them lasts a long while.
Here are some pictures of them having fun together!
No comments:
Post a Comment