Austin is still attending school and enjoying every minute of it. He thinks his teachers are wonderful and talks about them and his friends all the time. This week, they are studying dinosaurs (a huge hit with him). He actually told me at dinner that there was 1 continent a long, long, long, long, long...time ago and then it became 7 continents! As a teacher, I am completely amazed that a 3 1/2 year old could learn and remember this fact. I have a hard enough time getting my students to remember 2 + 2.
I thought I would post a few pictures from Christmas. Austin and Bella had a wonderful time! We spent a week in Elkhorn visiting Grandma Samson, Aunt Renee, Uncle Jim, Rachel and Julia. As usual...the kids had a blast! We then came home and celebrated Christmas at Grandma's and Poppy's. I think the kids are set for the next few Christmases.
Aren't they cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment