Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yeah Bella...

We had a nice surprise Friday morning from Bella. On this particular day December 12th, 2008, Bella was 4 months, 1 week, 3 days old. It was on this day that Bella decided it was time to roll over from tummy to back.

Originally, Bella was sitting in her bouncy seat that morning while I was making her bottles for the day and my lunch. She recently has started arching her back, pushing on the seat and turning her head like she wants to roll over. Only problem is that she is trying to roll out of the bouncy seat. So, I threw a blanket on the kitchen floor and laid her on her tummy so she could play.

As I'm working away getting things together, I look over and see Bella on her side. In just a quick couple seconds, she was on her back. We cheered and smiled at each other. Since then Bella plays for a little bit on her tummy and then over she goes. We are still working on back to tummy, but she is getting close...maybe after the holidays!

No comments: