Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Almost here...
So, I woke up this morning with the realization that the end of my lengthy 12 week maternity leave is almost over. When I think of it in terms of school days, I only have 7 days left to be at home Bella. Though I have been through this before, I know it will still be hard. It is comforting to know that Bella will be in good hands; it is just hard to leave her in an environment where I know it is impossible for her to receive the 1-on-1 attention she sometimes wants. I guess it is all a part of growing up. It will make my weekends and evenings that much more meaningful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I, for one, will be glad to have you back...don't know if Bella will feel the same, though!
Post a Comment